Saturday, January 16, 2010

Warming Up To More Korean Dishes

I'm starting to love Korean food more and more nowadays. Zaini and Raimie are not total converts yet, but I'm optimistic that Raimie will not resist so much when I wanted to go to eat Korean in future (he resisted becaus ehe equates eating Korean food as going to the very friendly Korean lady stall at Food garden in Gardens Mall. The lady never fails to chat with him and he was kinda shy about it. That and the fact that Korean food is spicier than Japanese food). Zaini on the other hand doesn't mind too much as long as it's not Chinese food. LOL

Didn't stray too far looking to satisfy my Korean cravings though. Ample place at MidValley and Gardens Mall to enjoy Korean food. This time, we head to Ko Hyang at Gardens Mall.

Ko Hyang, located at LG floor at Gardens Mall. It's located beside San Terri Cottage and is opposite Cold Storage. Friendly staff here and efficient too.
 
 A big mug of tea for us and generous amount of banchan.
 
Our dinner; spicy squid with rice and seaweed soup for me, kimchi rice and seaweed soup for Zaini and bibimbap for Raimie. Raimie and I ended up switching rice bowls afterwards because Raimie seemed to be more interested in my rice than his bibimbap.
 
A total clean up of everything. A delicious dinner indeed. Our dinner just a little over RM50.00 which to me is not that bad or expensive considering that we were really full.

I'm not yet familiar with Korean food and taking baby steps in enjoying them. So far, we only went to food court and to Ko Hyang. Perhaps one day we can go to a good Korean restaurant. But, I have to find a Halal Korean outlet first! Any recommendation here in Klang Valley?

No comments:

Post a Comment