Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A New Toy For Us

So we finally got out new camera to replace the Sony T7 that went bust after being dunked into water at a waterfall near my hometown.

We should have gotten a new camera earlier, but Zaini and I can't seem to agree with what camera to buy until Sony T90 came into market earlier this year. Zaini for one is a loyal customer of Sony and despite one Olympus camera; Tough that caught my fancy, he was quite reluctant to make a purchase until he saw the T90. It is a bit bulkier than our old camera, but it has touch screen features which is nice, I guess. The only thing I have problems with this camera is that I have to touch so many buttons to change my shooting settings. New camera, new features.

We procrastinated a bit, just to see what free gifts we can get with the purchase and whether the price is going to go down in a few month's time.

With our brand new Brown Sony T90, we got a 4G memory card, a camera case and a tripod. Nothing special about the free gift, but we need a camera. For the time being, we are pretty excited trying the features in the camera and snapping away.

We spent last Sunday photographing the tulips that I received as a Mother's day gift.

My wish to buy a DSLR? Let's just say, after researching and reading on DSLR (the affordable ones), I'm still at loss on which camera to buy. So, I guess the DSLR will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment