Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baths With A View

What better way to spend a cold night or a morning than a soak in a hot tub, that comes with a view, right?

Zaini found this rather nice and affordable cottage style accommodation in Yufuin that has two hot spring bath  in each of the cottages. One indoors and one outdoors.

The cottage we stayed in was chosen specifically for the nice looking outdoor bath it offers.
The view from our indoor bath
The outdoor bath
Walking from our cottage to the outdoor bath was equally nice too. The path is lighted at night, providing a really nice, romantic atmosphere. ^^

I know it's hot and clammy here in Malaysia but I wish I can go for a dip in a hot bath.

You know, after experiencing Japanese style small bath tubs, even Western bath tubs are no fun now. Can't sit and soak myself up to my neck in Western bath tubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment