Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cover Story - Matsuyama

Had a blast looking for the awesome and interesting manhole covers in the cities we visited in Japan again this year. Seen my earlier post on Yokohama's manhole covers or Takamatsu's? I had a few more posts on manhole covers at other places we visited in 2007-2010 stashed away somewhere too. Do look it up, if you are interested. ^^
 This one looks boring compared to the colour versions!
Can't seem to find the story behind the flowers despite searching. Anyone knows?

All three version were found during our walk from Matsuyama Station to Dogo Onsen last year. How far was it? About 4km if I'm not mistaken. If you are going to Dogo Onsen, I totally recommend taking the tram once and one trip made with walking. There are lots of interesting stuff you can see when you are meandering around instead of going direct to your destination!

With this post, a Shikoku series is now officially starting! Wait for it! Though most of it will have like a gazillion worth of autumn photos in them. Not really season appropriate, I have to admit.

But I have to warn you. In between the Shikoku posts, there will be interruptions as I will slot in some Tokyo Sky Tree posts to herald its opening this May!

No comments:

Post a Comment