Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yasashii Mareshiago Katakoto Kaiwacho

I would like to congratulate Nash (a fellow Malaysian in Japan) on his first published Japanese-Malay Language book entitled ‘Yasashii Mareshiago katakoto kaiwacho’. Check out about his post on this here.

I love the cover of the book because it is so colourful and playful too. For only 1,300yen, you can learn Malay (for Japanese buyers or if you understand Japanese) and for those who understand Malay but not a word of Japanese, this book can be for you too to learn Japanese.

I wrote this post without him knowing my intention to do so but I hope he doesn't mind.

The book will be available from June 29 but I'm not sure whether we can get it direct from the writer (I'd like to get my hands on one if possible) or whether it's going to be sold overseas. I'll ask Nash later, if anyone is interested. :-) Or you can check the book out at Subarusya site. Also check out Amazon Japan to buy the book.
Update: Nash will be coming back to Malaysia end of year, so maybe for us Malaysians, we can wait for him to return and get them direct from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment