Thursday, September 10, 2009

Almost There!

4 more days to go! Woohoo!!!

Got back our passports with our visa pasted in it. Phew!

I've finally changed our RM to Yen.

Nothing much to do now except pack and board the plane, I guess.

We didn't do any shopping for this trip. I'll be wearing my old clothes to Japan. No concrete plans in our itinerary except that we'll spend a day or two at Disneyland, a night at Nyuto Onsen, go hiking on Mount Mitake... the rest are open to changes. Hopefully we'll do a bit of shopping while in Japan. We'll see where the wind blows. ;D

On Tuesday next week, we'll race back home after work for buka puasa before taking the airport limo to KLIA at 8.00pm for our 10.50pm flight.

Which reminds me, I need a haircut soon. My hair is getting long. Gotta look nice for the vacation photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment