Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Haircuts For Us

New haircuts for me and Zaini. We went to Jantzen on Friday for our haircut. And yes, we share the same stylist. Actually, I used his and liked her so much I now only want her to cut my hair too.


Zaini said he went for an Eun Ji Won; a Korean Hip Hop singer inspired hairdo. Zaini knows I'm an addict of KBS' 1 night 2 days show in which Ji Won is a member. You should Zaini's head on the other side. He had it shaved a line there.

Now, he only needs to buy a thick frame spectacles to complete the look. ;)

I had my hair cut shorter this time. I joked that my new hair is inspired by Zaini's latest favourite anime: Pumpkin Scissor. Any resemblance with 2nd Lt Alice L Malvin? Wahaha

How about Raimie? Both Zaini and I jokingly agreed that he should have a haircut to resemble MC Mong;another Korean Hip Hop artist. LOL. However, we can't be too creative with Raimie's hair because he is after all, a schoolboy. He'll be hauled by the Discpline teacher if he sports a way too funky hairstyle. :) Anyway, Raimie refused to have his haircut at the moment. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment