Saturday, July 10, 2010

Decluttering The Clutter

After six visits to Japan, we kinda accumulated way too much junk that now needs to be sorted and thrown away, I guess....

Both Zaini and I have this habit - we keep everything, and I mean everything as memorabilia. Notwithstanding the standard souvenir items, we have travel magazines, train schedules, theme parks tickets, train tickets, postcards, paper bags, plastic bags even receipts and price tags! We are seriously turning into pack rats! o.O

In anticipation of another trip to Japan and accumulating more junk, it's time to de-clutter all these junk to make way for new ones!

Anyway, seeing that we have way too many postcards we acquired in Japan, I think it'll be fun if I do a postcard exchange of some sort with readers here. Maybe I'll send some postcards to you guys when I get to Japan. What do you say? Anyone interested in getting a postcard from Japan?

If all goes well, it's just two more months before our 7th trip to the Land of the Rising Sun!

I wonder when I get to go for my first trip to the Land of the Morning Calm? I'm not giving up brainwashing my two boys yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment