Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our Shopping List

Three Nintendo DS at home and I think the boys will be getting a new one when they get to Japan this year. Raimie somehow managed to do something to his green DSi Lite (and can't get it to play any downloaded games anymore) so he'll need a new one and Zaini talked about getting a Nintendo DSi XL a few months back.

That handwritten paper in the photo? Oh. That's Raimie's list for Ultraman and Kamen Riders toys he wants to buy in Japan! He even put which shop to buy which.

At the moment, he has 19 items to buy at Yodobashi Camera and 6 items to buy at M-78 shop in Kawasaki.

My shopping list? It involved buying souvenirs for people. At the moment - I have about 30 or so people to buy stuff for, and that's not counting stuff I'm gonna buy and bring over to Japan for people there, which Zaini said is madness on my part. I tend to agree with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment