Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sushi And Durian

Do these two make a good combination? To us, they certainly did!

After visiting the Taman Warisan Pertanian and waiting for the durian vendors at the Agro Bazaar to arrive, we decided to take a short drive and have lunch at Alamanda. With the majority voting for lunch at Sushi King, how can we say no?
Sushi King at Alamanda.
The clan.
While the rest chose to pick stuff from the revolving belt, Zaini and I went for the set option. I had gyudon set and Zaini went for the hokke set.

I have low expectation of the food but was pleasantly surprised with the gyudon. It was actually quite good. I complained about Sushi-Zen not using proper rice for their unaju if you remember, and Sushi King at least used calrose rice.
My must have - gari.Heaps and heaps of them.
And after finishing up my bowl of gyudon, I ate some seasoned tako.
Everyone had their fill of kaiten-zushi, so it was time to head back to Taman Warisan Pertanian;
to end a good meal, we had some D24 durian feast. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment