Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wordless Wednesday #5 - Marvelous Meercats


Almost Wordless . . .


More photos from our recent visit to Busch Gardens.


Today's "Wordless" Wednesday is all about meercats, also
known as mongoose . . . reminds me of the movie "Riki Tiki Tavi"



I love these little guys!!  We spent the longest time watching
them play around their habitat.  It is difficult to photo the
complete scene . . . but you can probably tell from the photos,
they have tunnels built all over their "home".




STANDING GUARD!

CHECK OUT THE LITTLE GUY
ON THE GROUND :)


NOTICE THE TUNNELS





I'm working on a video of our New Years Day visit to
Busch Gardens that I will be posting sometime this week.

The Captain and I love Busch Gardens and visit as
often as we can!



When I originally put this post up, I forgot the video I
made with portions of the Riki Tiki Tavi cartoon
and some awesome photos the meercat/mongoose.


Here it is:







Link up your Wordless Wednesday post!
















Wednesday Blog Hops and Events







Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop
Photobucket Blogging Hints Catch a Wave Wednesday
iFellowship Its Hump Day! CreativeShareWednesdays
Gina's Wordless Wednesday
Photobucket
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced  http://www.thethriftyhome.com
Photobucket
Lazy Wednesday's Walk Giveaway Link up
Just Married with Coupons Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment