Saturday, November 5, 2011

Almost There! The Shopping Before The Trip

My brain currently kinda on a shutdown mode. I just can't think of anything to write on Japan anymore, other than harping on and on about our travel preparation; which by the way isn't saying much.  LOL

My brain must've decided to go on vacation way before the physical body actually does! Hahah

Clothes shopping done. Cheap long sleeved shirts from FOS for Raimie. 3 shirts for the price on one! Cool! 

A pair of long john for him too just in case it gets too cold there. We may buy him another jacket when we get to Japan to replace the old one he'll be wearing for the first few days. 
For me, the idea is to put on layers instead of opting for heavy jackets that we won't use ever again. I survived wearing a Roxy hoodie with a long-sleeved shirt in February 2002, so I think I'll survive Japan in early December with three layers of clothing. Right? I hope I can.

Zaini - he's opting for some Nike pro combat wear that he'll be able to use again while cycling as his innerwear and layer it with a short and a jacket.

Both of us are trying to creative in our purchases this time. We probably won't use any thick clothing much after this trip so we try to buy things that we'll be able to use again here at home.

By the way, have you heard about Nagoya Women's Marathon 2012 which is held together with  the Nagoya City Marathon on March 11, 2012? They are expecting 15,000 runners for the women's full marathon segment. I wish I can be there running along other awesome women marathoners!

That said, with running occupying my mind lately, I can't wait to do a few runs in Japan. Looking at Lrong's photos of Takamatsu Port/Sunport is making me sooooooo excited to do a couple of morning runs there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment