Thursday, April 16, 2009

Change of seasons, Central Florida style

Living in Central Florida doesn't give one a sense of changing seasons. The weather has wild fluctuations that could have winter-like conditions one day and summer-like weather the next.

However, the biggest indicator of the changing season in my part of the world is returning humidity. For at least a month or two, it has been trying to come back and stay, but cold fronts bring back those springtime "open windows" days with the crisp air and mild temps.

This is my favorite time of the year!

Although I spend way too much time sitting behind this computer, I have managed to get out a bit to start tidying up the carport jungle. It is where I hang out on my breaks where I can enjoy nice breezes and nature unfolding before my eyes.

My desire to garden is coming back strong this year and I even bought some seeds to start my veggie/herb garden. I should have started last month!

Bear with me as I restructure my web spaces . . .

In the meantime, I will be writing about some area attractions like Busch Gardens and Disney World . . . I have photos from years past that I would love to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment