Friday, April 17, 2009

Of Cheap Stuff, Glico and Glico Man

Just a little bit of nonsense on a Friday afternoon.

I simply can't resist clearance item on sale. A TopValu soda drink bought at Jusco's clearance stock area. RM2.oo per bottle. Taste a bit like Kickapoo.

Buying this clearance item that is nearing its expiry date reminds me that I need to finish my last packet of Mugi-Cha that I bought at MaxValu supermarket in Osaka last year.

The expiry date is looming! Gotta drink plenty of mugi-cha in the next few days and I'm roping my colleagues to finish them with me.

Pejoy stick (?) from Glico bought in Guangzhou. I was ranting on the fact that I can't eat them with Zaini earlier on. Anyway, looking at this made me think of the Glico Man in Osaka.

Plenty of tourists - Japanese & from overseas alike couldn't resist the photo op here on the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment