Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Toys Madness

How does your workstation looks like? Is it neat, clean and professional looking or do you put your favorite stuff there and make it feel more like home? After all we do spend more time at work than at home.

Here's what some of my colleagues who are avid toy collectors, put at their workstations. My workstation looks a bit more sedate, I just have a few Ultraman SD figures there (My place gets plenty of visitors so I had to minimise the decorations).

Transformers, Doraemon toys and empty gashapon cases on display

Keroro Gunso figures and yet some more Doraemon toys

Gashapon toys - a whole lot of Dragon Ball figures in a row

And these Kamen Riders figures. It will rather fun buying toys as souvenirs from Japan for these few special colleagues of mine as I know they'll appreciate them. After all, they are all to willing to spend insane amount of $$$ to buy the toys they love, the latest being the Mickey Mouse Transformers figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment