Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Music I Listen To

All these while, I don't listen to music much but after getting obsessed with all things Korean and gotten into the Hallyu (Korean Wave), I found myself plugging earphones in my ears literally all the time!

Walking to/fro office, I like to listen to Eun Jiwon's songs from his album - Platonic . I always joked that Zaini look somewhat like him especially now because Zaini sports a shaved head just like Jiwon. ^-^

My favourite song from the album is Out Of Control. 

Another favourite singer of mine is Lee Seunggi.


These two men are also cast members in a travel variety show that I simply LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - 1N2D. 1N2D can be so addictive for me, I'm willing to forgo sleep watching it!

I need to listen to fast songs during my workout and since the gym that I go to changed ownership, they don't play any decent songs anymore to make me work out harder so I make sure I have plenty of songs handy for me to listen to during my cardio sessions.

Current favourites are Korean Idol Groups - SHINee & SS501.
Do you need to listen to music while doing your workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment