Saturday, May 22, 2010

Not Another Pair?

I bought a pair of new boots the other day. My fourth pair of shoes I bought this month. It took me a total of two minutes to decide that I want to buy the pair.

I love boots ever since college days though I graduated from wearing a Doc Mart boots to a more lady-like heeled boots when I started working. My ofiicemates and Zaini always joked that whenever I wear my boots, it'll rain that day! And yeah, it rain so heavily the first time I wear this boot!

I'm envious of the Japanese ladies who get to wear knee-high boots. They sure look so nice in their boots and you see them everywhere in Japan; from teenagers, office ladies to housewives taking their children out. Japanese ladies wear tall boots everywhere - don't the feet ever get tired/painful in those boots?

I practically salivated over those gorgeous leather boots every time we went to Japan. Unfortunately for me, owning one is not practical for me living in Malaysia. Not to mention they'll cause a serious dent to the wallet. Huhuhu

You know, buying shoes in Japan is something I need to get used to. I really am not familiar with staff waiting on their knees holding the shoes for me to try on. That and the fact that I fall under the "L" size category when I went shoe shopping in Japan! My size is 24cm BTW if anyone cares to know. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment