Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family Vacation Photos - Are You In There?

I like browsing through our old photos. I got this idea of putting up several photos of my mug in my other blog, Lina's Backyard but can you believe it - there isn't much photo of myself in our whole collection of photos!

I asked a friend of mine who is an avid photographer about how many photos of himself in his vacation album and he told me that out of the few hundreds photos of his vacation in Beijing last December, he was in the photos for about 15 photos!

I didn't fare much better -  because we only use one camera between the three of us, and the camera is always being monopolised by me; there were so few photos of me but of course there were plenty of Raimie's. I do wish there were more photos of the three of us, like the one I posted here, but then, I don't really like asking for strangers to take photographs of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment