Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nobody Does Cute Like They Do

There's this Ani-mate segment at Animax channel that left me gagging every time I saw it. The girls (Stephanie, Alodia... who else?) do try hard, but I'm sorry....

If you are not Japanese or Korean, you might look simply weird trying to act all cutesy. Even Raimie complained... and that's an 8 year old boy!

I don't know whether you guys agree with me but it is normal for me to watch Japanese/Korean girls (and guys too - especially Korean hunks; for that matter) act all cute and adorable. Korean hunks all seem to have the ability to act cute without being vomit inducing.

But for others to try... I get simply EEEWWWWWW....

p.s. to fans of the Ani-mates, don't shoot me!



On another note... I am sorely missing Channel 714 (Channel V) of Astro. Where can I get my fix of J-Pop and K-Pop now? Hmmph... have to download all the music videos instead of just enjoy them on the idiot box now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment