Friday, August 13, 2010

Unagi Treat At Sushi King

Another visit to Sushi King for us last week. It's funny that we've pretty much avoided coming to Sushi King or any other kaiten-zushi place after our holiday to Japan last year but now that our trip is looming, we've been eating Japanese food again at regular basis.

Raimie wanted to go to Sushi King so that's why we went there again. Between McD and Sushi King, I guess it is better for us to head to Sushi King anyway. Apart from the food, I don't have to contend with moronic staff at McD! That and the fact I've accumulated quite a lot of Smart Cash Rebates in my UOB credit card (all those sushi bought for the office's farewell party helped).

What do you eat in Summer? Unagi of course! And that is the promotion currently on offer at Sushi King.
Both Zaini and I chose the Unagi bento set at RM19.90 per set. I had trouble finishing my bento!
Raimie opted to eat from the revolving belt instead of getting a set meal. His fave : unagi and chuka iidako. He ate those and this sausage sushi too.

1 more month before our trip to Japan and I can't wait to eat Japanese food all day for two weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment