Friday, August 20, 2010

Uniqlo Hits Malaysian Shores

Good news to Uniqlo lovers in Malaysia (and to me! Yeay!)

Uniqlo's first store in Malaysia, the Fahrenheit 88 Store, will open this November in Bukit Bintang and the large, 2,140-sqm Fahrenheit 88 Store will fully convey the appeal of the Uniqlo brand. 

For those not in the know, Uniqlo has 800 stores in Japan, with other outlets in Asia including China (47 stores), Hong Kong (12), South Korea (46), Singapore (3).

I am a big fan of this store. A visit to one of their outlets on our visits to Japan is a must. Actually, this is the only store in Japan that I can find pants that fit me nicely. My favourite pants is the one I bought at Uniqlo in Kobe for just 3,990yen way back in 2008 and I still wear them now. 

Welcome Uniqlo!

No comments:

Post a Comment