Friday, September 3, 2010

KaTonga @ Busch Gardens to close on September 6



“KaTonga,” an Africa-inspired stage show that celebrates animal folklore which has been staged at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay's Moroccan Palace Theater, will end its six-year run on September 6 after 10,000 shows.



“KaTonga” follows African storytellers as they bring you on a magical journey of amazing music and colorful puppets . . . AWESOME!

My boyfriend and I plan on visiting Busch Gardens this week to bid farewell to one of the best stage productions I have enjoyed at the theme park through the years. It is one of those productions that I never tired of and have seen it more times than I can say . . . it will be missed!

“KaTonga” will be replaced by “Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy,” a Broadway hit featuring aerialists, contortionists, acrobats and musicians which was nominated for “best costume design” by the American Theatre Wing will debut sometime this winter.




No comments:

Post a Comment