Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kobe, The Port City

Admittedly we have yet to explore much of Kobe yet, as the only stop we made there was to look at one of the filming site of Ultraman Mebius' 2006  movie titled Ultraman Mebius & Ultra Brothers (ウルトラマンメビウス&ウルトラ兄弟).
So what exactly did we do in Kobe other than going to the Waterfront? Let Mommy go in and out shops looking for clothes, that's what. I still have a pair of pants that I love dearly, bought at Uniqlo Kobe in my wardrobe.

A point of interest for Muslims - the first mosque built in Japan is in Kobe. Hajjah Halela's daughter got married at the Kobe Mosque on March 19, 2011. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing and linking up that post here. A Z Haida, who used to stay in Tokyo while doing her PhD visited Kobe Mosque way back in 2008, the same year we visited Kobe. ^^

What about Kobe beef, you ask? Eerrr... Kobe beef  isn't exactly high on our list of things to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment