Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Like Yellow Too

There's a post about the colour green earlier. Green gives me a calm feeling. It also gives out a certain cooling feel. Walking along a path with green moss made me feel like I was transported to feudal era. Heh.

Anyways, to make the colour green, one needs yellow and blue, right?

Yellow is cheerful. Yellow is bright. Yellow is hope. Yellow is optimistic. 
Yellow flowers are always nice
as are these yummy, juicy yellow pears
Yellow uni (sea urchin) which is up there amongst the stuff I love to eat
but the best view and it sure is nothing better than seeing a sea of yellow rice fields as far as the eyes can see.
You know, I do think we Asians can't stray far or too long from our rice. Rice is sustenance. Rice is life. Rice is sacred.

and for Bananazą®‡,
how did I forget about this yellow Banana man in Moji? xD

And I guess after his a "Blue" themed post should be in order. What say you? Who cares. I'm putting it up regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment