Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nyuto Onsen Walking Part II

More photos we took while strolling around Taenoyu Onsen in Nyuto Onsen. See earlier post of Nyuto Onsen Walking, Part I too. Yea, so there are endless photos of this place and plenty that I've yet to share.

And if there is just one more reader who is like me, I bet that reader appreciate the fact there are extensive photos of any place that he/she is looking & researching at. No? Who cares if it's just me anyway. xD
The Sendatsu river. It must be nice to go and take a dip there, but even in mid-September; the weather was already chilly in this part of Japan. I think I'd freeze over if I dare to dip my feet in it!
 The bus stop located right across the street from Taenoyu Onsen.
Some random flowers we saw
In front of Ogama Onsen. Not a soul can be seen early in the morning. It was before breakfast time, after all. What better time to have a quiet couple walk together with the one you love? <3
and there's water, water, water flowing everywhere here. Hot spring water too!
A foot bath at Ogama Onsen, located a few hundred metres from Taenoyu Onsen.
We even saw an old water pump. No, it's not in working condition, I think...
I wish I can take a dip in some hot spring water soon. Never mind. I'll just settle for a dip in the bath tub instead for the time being. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment