Saturday, October 1, 2011

Almost There! Adjusting The Palate?

We seem to be enjoying Japanese food more often lately here in KL now that the trip to Japan is just two months away. Didn't seem to care about going to any Japanese restaurants after our vacation last year and now; here we are eating Japanese food every week!

I guess it's a way of our tummy anticipating the upcoming trip!
It was Sushi Zen at Gardens Mall one week. The boy of ours craved for some sushi. I had their tempura set which was the set of the day/week/month. Can't remember which. Zaini had ebidon, I think.
Then, it was dinner for two at Kampachi Restaurant over at Equatorial Bangi-Putrajaya on Zaini's birthday. We went completely unadventurous and ordered the teshoku (set meal). Kaki tama don (oyster & egg) for me and grilled cod fish for hubby.

We can't enjoy Japanese food and let our Son miss the treat too, so we took him for lunch at Miyagi Restaurant in Bandar Baru Bangi. Generous portion. Nice ambiance. I told Zaini it was like entering a Mom and Pop eatery somewhere not frequented by tourists in Japan. It even had the smell of a joint like some small eating place in the back alley of Asakusa! Heh!
 
Sushi & udon set for Raimie, Yakiniku set for Zaini and I had teppan beef set. Burp!

Will we be eating more Japanese food in the coming weeks I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment