Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Almost There! Getting The Visa Done

All these years, we had the travel agent arranged for our visas at the Japan Embassy in Kuala Lumpur. I've visited the Embassy (and many other embassies in KL) a few times but that's for work. For my own visa application, I had the travel agent do it for me because they do it for free. Why waste petrol and time if others are willing to do it FOC for you, right? Some agents do it for a fee, but I don't buy my tickets from them.

This year we are travelling to Japan on Air Asia and we booked our tickets online so we got to do our visa on our own. Zaini and I took a day off last Friday to celebrate our birthdays and well, the morning of our birthday was spent at the Embassy! Nice, memorable way to spend a birthday, eh! Nothing beats going through the scanner  to go in the Embassy to celebrate our big day. Kakaka

Spent like a total of 3 minutes submitting our application and off we went!

Visas done. Now, what else do we need for our trip? Just some Yen and I think we are set to go! WooT!

No comments:

Post a Comment