Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Lunch Outing At Yuzu Japanese Restaurant

On Friday, we went to Raimie's school in the morning to attend his Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang (prize giving ceremony) as he got second place in his class. We then head to Gardens Mall because we wanted to watch the Astro Boy movie at GSC Signature and had an early lunch at Yuzu Japanese Restaurant. It had been sometime for Zaini to have lunch here, but I had one with Foong a few months back and some lunch outings with office people too.

Raimie goofing around while waiting for our order. He goofed so much, he spilled his cold green tea all over the table and soaked his seat cushion too and had to change seat!

Notice the watch Raimie is wearing? That's the Ultraman watch I got for him as a surprise present for doing well at school.



Our orders. We went for the set lunch. I had my usual, Sake Kabuto set (salmon head). Raimie wanted to eat unagi, so we chose the unagi set for him and Zaini went for the Sashimi Mori set. All yummy and cheap to boot! My set is priced at RM15.95 and both Raimie's and Zaini's are RM18.95 each (before tax, of course).


Raimie enjoying his unagi sushi and desserts. Yum yum...

When I asked for our bill, we were presented with a surprise (well, I kinda expected it to come but I feigned being surprised. LOL). Three desserts, one for each of us. Wasn't that just nice? They seemed to know that Zaini wanted to eat sesame ice cream because that was the ice cream served.

We had to rush a bit to finish our lovely desserts which was a pity but we had a movie to catch. I wish we can sit back and take our time to savour the ice cream.


How much was our lunch? A mere RM61.40 for our three sets (free desserts for us) and we were so stuffed that we didn't get any popcorns or drinks for our movie. Heck, I was still full, I had a light dinner that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment