Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Makan" Club Outing - Lunch At Pasta Zanmai

Me and a few friends at the office have this so-called club that we call the "Makan" (which means Eat in English) Club. We contribute a certain amount of money each month and we try to arrange for a Makan outing every few months or so. Last month, we decided to go to Pasta Zanmai. I duly got a few Panora Magazines because there were discount coupons inside that we can use at the restaurant.
The gang, 10 of us and growing...
Happy faces with our respective orders. Most of us went for the set lunch that day which are a good value and we shared pots of tea. A pot of tea (RM3) is refillable and they do give extra cups for us to drink.

I had a busy time that day because almost everyone in the gang asked me about the menu and the food there. LOL

I was pleasantly surprised that the "old" staff were back at the restaurant. I ranted about the bad service Zaini and I received when we were last at Pasta Zanmai, with their batch of new, clueless staff in the restaurant and had not been back to this place ever since that visit.

Not only that our waiter (the cute one that I like too was back! Hehehe) was patient enough taking our orders - my friends are an opinionated bunch and they do like to query about almost everything, they obliged our request to split our bill 4 ways; because we have four RM10 discount vouchers from Panora magazine. So obliging of them. You bet that got favourable response from my gang.

Food as always were satisfactory. Certainly no complaints about it.

Great improvement on your service Pasta Zanmai! Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment