Saturday, November 20, 2010

Breakfast Of The Day Part II - At JAL City Hotel

Another breakfast-themed post from me. ;-)

We spent one night at Hotel JAL City in Sendai, utilizing my JAL coupon that I exchanged with my frequent flyer mileage. We got our room for 16,000yen per night which includes breakfast for two.
Our breakfast coupons.
The dining area. It has a rather "upscale" and sedate feel to it that wearing shorts when entering the restaurant feels improper for me. :D
The buffett area. The selection may not look much, but there were ample selection of food here; be it Japanese style or Western style breakfast.
My breakfast for the day. A variety of bread & pastries, along with a bow of piping hot rice, and an assortment of side dishes.
and what breakfast in Japan would be complete for us, without some sticky, gooey Natto too!

As you can see in the first photo, there were only two breakfast coupons and we are a party of three. Well... to save cost, only Mommy and Daddy went down to have breakfast while Raimie watched TV in our room. Being "naughty", I stashed away some bread and jams for Raimie in my bag that I took along with me. 

Have you ever stashed anything away to bring back from the buffett table? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment