Monday, March 14, 2011

You Are A Resilient Bunch

My condolences and deepest sympathy to those who are affected by the earthquake and the totally devastating tsunami. 

I spent my weekend watching NHK news, BBC World News and Al Jazeera news alternately (because I didn't have or got an internet connection at the place we were staying for the weekend) and while I was glad that my blogging buddies in Japan are safe and sound (thank goodness for Facebook and Twitter!), I was utterly crushed seeing  towns like Minamisoma and Minamisanriku being obliterated by the tsunami. 

Regardless of our beliefs and ideals, let us all pray for and help those in need, and hope they can return back to their normal lives soon. If I know one thing, Japanese are a strong and resilient bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment