Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just When I Booked My Flight To Japan

Look at what I received this in my inbox this morning.

A promotion from Japan Airlines.
Experience "Colorful Japan" -First wave -
** Available at your travel agent in Malaysia **

Do you want to feel autumn & winter in Japan? JAL is offering very affordable air fare to Japan(Tokyo) with 3person or more travel together at RM600.00 per person on economy class.(excluded surcharge and taxes)

At the same time, we are offering business class fare at ONLY MYR5,000 per person.(excluded surcharge and taxes)
Of course with JAL, you can extend your destination to Japan domestic cities such as Hokkaido, Osaka and Kyushu.,etc "one world YOKOSO/Visit Japan Fare" (10,000 yen per sector).
Don't miss this opportunity!

Other terms & conditions apply. For more information or reservation, please contact your travel agent.

Period : Until July 31, 2011
Outbound travelling Period : September 01, 2011 - December 10, 2011 

I would've booked this JAL's promo airfare in a heartbeat if not for the fact we already have bookings with budget airline, AirAsia.  Why? I don't mind budget hotels - I've slept in buses and trains too just to keep accommodation cost down, but I don't really do budget airlines! XD

But of course I just had to "disturb" my travel agent and check the total fares. Those planning to fly to Japan this coming year-end school holiday (or the Raya week, for that matter) can take advantage of the promotion. 

What can I say? I'm such a sucker for Japan Airlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment