Sunday, January 1, 2012

The 1st Day Of 2012

and my first photo for 2012.
Did a 12K run under the sweltering heat decked in an almost all-black outfit this morning but enjoyed it nevertheless and did a 10K yesterday to say bye-bye to 2011. 

What better place to spend the morning of 2012? Zaini and I spent the 1st day of 2012 in Putrajaya. In the background is the Perdana Putra which houses the office complex of the Prime Minister of Malaysia. 

The roundabout where I was standing looked rather empty but as a matter of fact, the place was teeming with visitors; local and foreign alike.

And come earlier in the morning, this place would be filled with mountain bikers starting their morning rides. And a place for me to start my LSD runs in the weekend. No dogs to chase me here and low traffic; that and with great view of the Putrajaya lake makes it a good place to enjoy some fresh air.

Check out my posts on the other blog of mine for places to enjoy some fresh air in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding area. ^^

How is your first day of 2012 so far? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment